LATEST UPDATE – 28 April 2021
We would like to inform you that we are following the policies and guidelines of the official Dutch authorities (KNMT and RIVM) regarding the Coronavirus outbreak.
For your own safety and the safety of others, we are applying the following additional measures in addition to the regular guidelines of CIC (Cross Infection Control). We kindly ask you to comply with these measures:
- Keep where possible the 1.5-meter distance.
- Please consider putting on a face mask when visiting our clinic.
- Please arrive 1 min. before your appointment, so that we minimize clients waiting in the reception room.
- Please report to the front office upon entry. Also, here, please respect the 1.5-meter distance.
- Please do not touch your phone, etc. after disinfecting your hands.
- If possible, we ask you to come alone to the practice. With the exception of parents of children up to the age of 12 and (interpreter) supervisors. If you cannot come to the practice alone, please inform us by telephone in advance so that we can take this into account in regarding to the capacity of the reception room.
- It is currently not possible to brush your teeth within the practice.
- Until further notice, we unfortunately cannot offer you any tea or coffee.
If you have any doubts, you can always contact the clinic. For emergencies, you will still receive urgent dental care within one day as you have come to expect from us. You can contact us by telephone at 020 – 618 0074.
With kind regards,
Team Dental Factory